CXM can be FUNny
- “Happy Holidays from Helzberg Diamonds. This is Anthony, how may I help you?”
“Is this Helzberg Diamonds?”
“Do you sell jewelry?”
- Me: do you see the windows key on the keyboard?
Customer: there is no keyboard on my computer, keyboards are musical instruments… there is a typwriter…
Me: Okay… do you see the windows key on the typewriter?
- Me: “What version of Windows are you running?”
Them: “Hold on, let me check.”
Them: “They’re thermal.”
Me: “I…I beg your pardon?”
Them: “The windows are thermal.”
- Customer: Hello, I’d like a copy of ‘The Water Babies,’ with nice illustrations. But I don’t want to pay a lot of money for it, so could you show me what editions you do have so I can look at them, and then I can go and find one online?
- Me: “Best Buy customer service this is Frank how may I help you?”
Customer: “Can I have your electronics dept.”
Me: “…well what are you looking for sir?”
Customer: “Your electronics!”
- Customer: “Excuse me, what are those?”
Me: “They’re baby bearded dragons.”
Customer: “Are those considered lizards or dragons?”
Just to piss off the customer I said : “Uhh… they’re lizards, sir.”
Customer: “Oh. Okay.” *walks off disappointed
- How many pieces are in the eight piece chicken deal?”
- “Is the honey mustard sauce sweet?:
- “This is to go.” — Commonly said by customers at drive-through windows.
stories courtesy: 606studios.com, http://jen-campbell.blogspot.in, somethingawful.com, rinkworks.com